Last Wednesday, I accepted a full-time teaching position at Carey Jr. High in Cheyenne, Wyoming teaching beginning Spanish to 9th graders. I am really excited about the position and thrilled to officially have a job! I am also excited about the position in that when South High School opens in Cheyenne in a year (Cheyenne's fourth high school), my position will transfer there. This is a great opportunity for me, and I'm thrilled. I'm also excited to be moving back to Cheytown:)
Thanks to all of you for your encouraging words during this process!
2 comments:
Congratulations!! That's exciting! You'll have so much fun. Teaching Spanish is a blast. Are you still in Bolivia then?
That is so great! Congratulations! I loved spanish in junior high, my favorite part was that our teacher had all these Mana and Selena songs written out and we would read through them and translate them and then sing them, it was pretty fun! Anyways, teaching is awesome I am excited for you!
Post a Comment