Here's a few pics of my trips. Mum has one of my great aunt Helen, which I'll have to add at a later date.
San Fran:
This was a first for me.
Going under the Golden Gate Bridge. There are actually people who paint this thing full time!
The living roof at the Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park.
My awesome butterfly pic taken in the indoor rain forest at the Academy.
Mom and me at the Academy.
View of the City from Sausalito. My mom once worked in the tall black building on the 40 somethingth floor. Crazy!
Mom looking out from the top of Coit Tower at Telegraph Hill (no parrots anywhere)
Muir woods, home of the giant redwoods. My absolute favorite part.And now Dallas. Visiting uncle Mike and aunt Cathy with my cousin Micah:
Eating Swedish cinnamon rolls in front of IKEA in like 105 degree weather. Micah and I both love IKEA. What a cool teenager.
Micah by the ancient Mexican frogs at the Dallas Museum of Art. Sweet.
Room made of entirely cardboard at the Museum. Complete with chandelier.
Getting ready to go to the Bodies Exhibit. Dead people, here we come!
Micah pointing to the 6th floor, where JFK was shot from. They have a great museum up there. Living history is only way to go.
Cathy and Micah in front of the JFK memorial in downtown Dallas
Micah and me at the Denver World Aquarium
Chillin with the sharks. (It was Shark Week this week on Discovery Channel. Me and Mike watched it everyday, and this just brought it all together)
Love this pic. We took pictures for like 20 minutes in this thing.
A fashion show we happend across in the Galleria Mall. Sign said: "Model search: middle school-high school. Girls 5'7"-5'11". Guys 5'10"-6'2" ".
The four of us at a Japanese hibachi restaurant.Fun stuff! Now it's time to focus.
5 comments:
Fun times! I'll have to email you that BYU/AF stuff still. My dad's doing ok for now, but I'm still in wait and see mode.
oooh bec! we totally missed our calling as models. oh well. glad you had such fun. good luck in the new spiffy school!
hey, great pictures, I look forward to our next chat so I can hear more about your trips. Good luck with the beginning of school.
aww I wanted to see pictures of the dead bodies exhibit!
Hey Becca,
I found your blog! Mwa haha. I like it! See ya around... and, by the way, I don't think I could have handled the dead bodies exhibit.
Post a Comment