I decided to google myself today (which I do on occassion, just out of curiosity. And fear of stalkers). Turns out I have some testimonials posted on the BYU Humanities Home page. Now you can read about how much I loved my Humanities degree...
Visit http://hccl.byu.edu/hum.php and click on "About" in the menu bar and then "Graduate Testimonials." I'm listed twice.
3 comments:
Don't want to hate on the BYU Humanities dept, but really, that second bachelor's degree sort of helped with the job. (This is me speaking as someone who wished I'd gotten my degree in some non-liberal arts field).
I'm impressed. You are still the star of the Humanities department. They just can't get enough of you:)
I'm excited for the 4th!!
I tried googling myself and all I found was a camp in South Carolina for children with diabetes named after me. Actually I have no idea who it was named after but it definitely wasn't me. Someday I will have to visit. How are things going? Glad to find your blog. Adam
Post a Comment