Yes, I have taken a long absense from writing anything on this blog of mine. For two reasons primarily. First, it is summer, and any good Wyoming citizen knows that during the short summer months that we experience it is a crime to spend any more time inside than you have to. And second, I am studying Astromony 6-8 hours a day for a total of six weeks. But to appease the one person that reads my blog (you know who you are V), here's an update:
I kind of graduated from the University of Wyoming with a second BA in Spanish and a couple of teaching licenses for Spanish and ESL. I say "kind of," because I still have a class and short internship this summer, but I walked, got the empty diploma holder, and ate the cake, so here's the pics:
1 comment:
you look great becca. glad to know you are almost done. sweet. i am SO excited to see you soon for the 4th of july. it's gonna be a blast.
Post a Comment