Saturday, November 21, 2009

What I am thankful for...

Recently, I've had a couple of experiences that have reminded me of what I am thankful for.

I had a fun experience with my good friends Veronica and Aaron Birch in Littleton, CO recently. Veronica and I were roommates at BYU several "New Moon"(s) ago, and to my delight, she and her family moved to the Denver area a few years ago. I've had a blast spending time with them and getting to know their two children Carmen and Harry. I feel very grateful to have one of my favorite roommates so close and to see her with her young family.

During this last visit, I took some Christmas photos for the Birches. With the hopes not to spoil their Christmas card, I've included what were my favorite pics:


Veronica and Me


Veronica's oldest child, Carmen


Veronica and her youngest child Harry



The happy family: Veronica, Aaron, Harry and Carmen (who knows what she's looking at)

Also, I've had a lot of fun spending time with Mom, Dad and Nick. I'm really grateful for them and having a great time living so close to them!

Below is a really fun youtube video by the LDS Church about being grateful this holiday season.

Happy Thanksgiving!

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Birches said...

We love you Bec! And you didn't spoil our card (although I'm sure the masses are eagerly anticipating) :)