Sunday, December 4, 2011

Parable of the 10 Virgin Performance

For church, I sang in a musical parable called "The Ten Virgins" by Emily Freeman for a Relief Society Christmas activity. It's based on the parable of the ten virgins in Matthew 25. I had a couple of numbers as the "narrator" of sorts. It was awesome to sing again (it's been a long time since I've done a performance like this), and it was great to get such good feeback from all the ladies. And of course, it was wonderful to have Mom and Barb come! I don't have any recordings of it, but I think you can check out the work on itunes.

The cast:


Barb , Mom and me
Good friends Vonna and Diane

2 comments:

Birches said...

Fancy. Good work!

Bekka Hansen said...

I bet you were awesome! Wish I could've seen it. My Mom's ward did that about a year ago and she was in it too.